Do you have crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth? Are you in need of orthodontic treatment, but hesitant about the time that traditional braces take? Ask Dr. Sabat if Damon® braces in Parma and Brecksville, Ohio, are the right choice for you.
Damon braces are self-ligating, which means that they do not need metal or elastic ties. This means that you can experience orthodontic treatment without tightening. The Damon System uses shape-memory wires that move the teeth faster and do not need as many adjustments as traditional braces.
Some advantages that Damon braces have over traditional braces include:
– Treatment time is faster. On average, patients who use the Damon System complete orthodontic treatment seven months earlier.
– There are fewer adjustment appointments with our orthodontist.
– Damon braces are more aesthetically pleasing. Damon braces brackets are smaller than traditional brackets. In addition, Damon braces are available with clear brackets that are nearly invisible.
– They cause less discomfort. There is less pressure on the teeth, which means your orthodontic treatment can be more comfortable.
– There are fewer places on the brackets for plaque and bacteria to accumulate. Because of this, oral hygiene is easier.
Feel free to contact Sabat Orthodontics today at 440-845-3360 to learn more about Damon braces and to schedule a consultation.