Invisalign® is a series of custom-made aligners that are created just for you. The aligners are made of comfortable, smooth, nearly invisible plastic. The aligners are worn over the teeth and gradually shift them into their proper places. A new set of aligners is given every two weeks to help the patient progress in their orthodontic treatment. If you have malocclusion issues, talk to Dr. Michael Sabat to see if Invisalign in Parma and Brecksville, Ohio, is right for you.
Invisalign can be used to correct a wide variety of alignment problems, including:
– Gapped teeth: This can happen because of missing teeth or because of a jawbone that is too large for your smile.
– Overbite: The upper teeth sit too far forward of the lower teeth.
– Underbite: Underbite occurs when the lower teeth sit in front of the upper teeth.
– Open bite: In an open bite, some teeth do not make physical contact with the opposing teeth.
– Crowding: This happens when there is not enough room in your jaw for your teeth to fit properly. Crowded teeth can get worse over time if not treated.
– Crossbite: A crossbite may happen if both the upper and lower teeth are misaligned, causing one or more upper teeth to sit inside of the lower teeth. This can happen on the front and sides of the mouth.
We encourage you to contact Sabat Orthodontics to learn more and to schedule a consultation with our orthodontist.