The secret to your oral health care is continuing to do your part. If you have orthodontic braces, it is imperative to do your part to keep them clean. Your orthodontist at Sabat Orthodontics wants to help make your smile as wonderful as it can be in as timely a manner as possible.
The more effort put into caring for your braces, the better they can care for you. Listed below are some helpful tips for caring for your braces:
– Appointments: Visit your orthodontist regularly for checkups and appointments.
– Safety Equipment: To protect your teeth and braces, wear safety equipment to suit your environment. This includes mouth guards, helmets, face protectors, etc.
– Oral Hygiene: To keep your braces clean, you should still brush your teeth twice daily and floss once daily to prevent harmful food particles from becoming trapped between wedges in your braces and teeth.
– Food: Avoid various foods and snacks that can easily get stuck between your teeth and braces.
– Cleaning: Always clean your retainer weekly.
Our team wants your orthodontic treatment to serve you as best they can. We welcome you to learn more about caring for braces and to schedule your next visit with Dr. Michael Sabat by calling our office today. Our offices are in Parma and Brecksville, Ohio. We are excited to serve you and your smile!